ADDRESSING ALL YOUR LEGAL NEEDS
Gordon Goetz Johnson Caldwell, PSC, is founded on a commitment to building enduring relationships with clients in Owensboro and throughout Western Kentucky. Because we have been serving this community for more than 200 years, we are particularly adept at identifying potential problems before they arise and advising our clients accordingly. You can count on us to take a proactive approach to protecting your interests and promoting your goals. Our practice areas include:
- Family law and divorce — Whether you are divorcing with significant assets, you are a grandparent seeking custody of your grandchildren or you have another family law concern, we are here to help.
- Business and corporate law — From entity formation and governance to buy-sell agreements and employment law, our attorneys are well-equipped to promote your business’ success.
- Criminal defense — We provide diligent criminal law representation against charges ranging from DUI and drug possession to corporate fraud and racketeering.
- Energy and mineral law/coal law — Our law firm handles cases ranging from disputes over coal leases to billion-dollar coal asset transfers involving complex financing arrangements.
- Estate planning and probate — Whether you need to draft a simple will or ensure that your multi-state agribusiness remains in the family after you pass away, our lawyers have the detailed legal knowledge you require.
- Real and intellectual property — From resolving boundary disputes and conducting title searches to protecting your intangible assets and ideas, we are ideally positioned to address your needs.
- Litigation and appellate law — We have many years of experience defending our clients’ interests before judges and juries as well as through the appeals process.